GJIS Limited believes in protecting the personal information that you provide us with. We are committed to complying with the following seven
- What personal information we collect about you
- Who is collecting this personal information
- How the information we collect about you is used
- With whom might the information be shared
- What choices we provide you with regarding the collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of GJIS Limited.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
If you have any queries regarding this statement, you should first contact GJIS Limited by email. If you do not
receive a reply within two working days, telephone us on +44 (0) 121 233 3401.
Where we store your Personal Data
- The data that we collect from you is stored on our server(s) located in the United Kingdom however it is possible that it may be
transferred to a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") where it may be processed in the course of updating our systems
by our internet and software consultants who we employ to maintain some our systems. By submitting your personal data, you accept this fact.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your
personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have
received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
IP Addresses and Cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system
potential customers use our website so we can develop and improve the design, layout and function of the sites. We may, for example, use
cookies to store registration information so that you do not have to provide it to us on subsequent visits
- A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive which records how you have used a website. This means
that when you go back to that website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about your last visit
tries to put a cookie on your computer. However, you may not be able to use some of the products or services on our website without cookies
- For information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the AboutCookies website
Concerns or Queries
- If you have any other concerns or queries, then we would be delighted to be able to help you. Simply contact us by one of the above options,
and we shall endeavour to resolve your query as swiftly and efficiently as possible
clicking on Terms & Conditions.
© Copyright 2007 - GJIS Limited. All rights reserved.